This benefit, hosted by Sharon Mylrea and a team of co-hosts to raise funds for Windy City Times, is in celebration of Tracy Baim’s 35th year in LGBTQ media. Tracy started her work as a journalist in May of 1984 at GayLife newspaper, going on to co-found Windy City Times in 1985. In this changing media landscape, it’s important to support community media. Funds raised will go to funding LGBT journalists at Windy City Times. Tickets here: http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/donate.php .
- This event has passed.
Windy City Times Benefit — Tracy’s 35th Year in LGBTQ Press
May 22 2019
|Time:||5:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Event Categories:||Fundraisers, Social|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Sidetrack The Video Bar3349 N Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60657 United States
|Windy City Times|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Indivisible IL9 Weekly Meeting June 20 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Impeachment Inquiry Now! — Springfield, IL – June 22 Citizen Action June 22 @ 12:00 PM
- Gun Violence Prevention: Commitment for Change June 22 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Film screening: Normal Is Over June 23 @ 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- 2nd Annual IDCCA Summer Brews Young Professionals Meet & Greet June 24 @ 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM