The Governor has signed legislation giving the go ahead for Illinois voters to consider a constitutional amendment for a graduated income tax in the November 2020 election. The League of Women Voters has studied this issue for decades and can answer all your questions. Kathy Tate-Bradish of the Evanston League of Women Voters will present and take audience questions.
- This event has passed.
Why We Need a Graduated Rate State Income Tax
September 12 2019
|Time:||7:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Event Tags:||WMC Organizing Partners|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
St. Luke’s Evangelical Lutheran Church205 N Prospect Ave
Park Ridge, IL 60068
- 40th Annual Dinner: A Public Economy for a Public Good September 22 @ 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Personal PAC Annual Luncheon 2019 September 23 @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Know the System: Policing and Transparency September 23 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- PIB September Meeting – Meet Cook County Assessor Fritz Kaegi September 23 @ 6:45 PM - 8:45 PM
- DNC Delegate Information Session September 23 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM