All our lives changed one year ago. Last August we learned we had been poisoned in our own community for over 3 decades. As we approach the 1 year mark, join us, join your neighbors, honor the loved ones lost and acknowledge our progress (as well as the major fight still brewing) to stop Sterigenics.
- This event has passed.
Stop Sterigenics Vigil
August 24 2019
|Time:||5:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
- 40th Annual Dinner: A Public Economy for a Public Good September 22 @ 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Personal PAC Annual Luncheon 2019 September 23 @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Know the System: Policing and Transparency September 23 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- PIB September Meeting – Meet Cook County Assessor Fritz Kaegi September 23 @ 6:45 PM - 8:45 PM
- DNC Delegate Information Session September 23 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM