We need to come together as a community to help stop the senseless Killing of people. There is no need for a civilian to have any assault weapons. Invited officials Senator Laura Murphy, Mayor Craig Johnson, Police Chief Chuck Walsh, Senator Ann Gillespie, Representative Mussman & Moylan. SIGNS ARE WELCOME!! WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR SIGNS!!
- This event has passed.
People against gun violence
August 17 2019
|Time:||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Concerned Citizens of the NW Surburbs|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Sunrise 101: Orientation August 25 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- NWSOFA Indivisible Protect Lady Liberty, We Are All Immigrants! August 25 @ 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Shining a Light on Sexual Assault in DuPage County August 25 @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Viator House of Hospitality: A Home for Asylum Seekers August 25 @ 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Our LUNGS are on FIRE : march for the Amazon August 26 @ 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM