Citizen Action/Illinois, Protect Our Care and the IL Alliance for Retired Americans is hosting an informational roundtable discussion on prescription drug prices on November 11th at 1:00 p.m. The goal for this meeting is twofold: to educate more activists on the insulin caps bill that is moving in the IL General Assembly (SB 667) and also the Pelosi bill (HR3) which will be debated on the House floor. The second goal is to elicit more personal stories about rx drug prices from our communities. It seems like we all know someone who is paying too much out-of-pocket for their rx drugs and in order to have an impact on the debate, we should tell these stories on social media, letters to the editor and in-person.
- This event has passed.
Informational Roundtable on Prescription Drug Prices
November 11 2019
|Time:||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM|
Painter’s Hall605 Sequoia Dr.
- Week of Action: Find Out if CPD Added You to The Gang Database November 8 @ 4:30 PM - November 19 @ 6:00 PM
- Domestic Violence in Our Back Yard November 17 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Sunrise Chicago Endorsement Session November 17 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- November Solidarity Sundays Meeting November 17 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- ACE November Meeting: Let’s Talk About Impeachment November 17 @ 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM