The Mayor will lead four budget town hall meetings throughout the city to ensure residents have an opportunity to learn more about the budget process, the upcoming 2020 budget, and some ways the City will address its financial challenges.
- This event has passed.
City of Chicago Budget Town Hall
September 14 2019
|Time:||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Event Categories:||Town Hall|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Clemente High School147 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
|Chicago Mayor’s Office|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- 9th Annual Day of the Immigrant! ¡ 9° Anual Dia del Inmigrante! September 21 @ 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Dæmon Day September 21 @ 7:00 PM - 11:59 PM
- 40th Annual Dinner: A Public Economy for a Public Good September 22 @ 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Personal PAC Annual Luncheon 2019 September 23 @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Know the System: Policing and Transparency September 23 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM