We hope you can join us for evening to learn about our gun violence prevention movement. We will have information on our legislative priorities as well as our public education campaigns regarding Firearms Restraining Laws & Be SMART.
Chicago-Lincoln Square – Monthly Meeting
September 26 2019
|Time:||7:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Conrad Sulzer Library4455 North Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60625
|Moms Demand Action – IL|
- 40th Annual Dinner: A Public Economy for a Public Good September 22 @ 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Personal PAC Annual Luncheon 2019 September 23 @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Know the System: Policing and Transparency September 23 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- PIB September Meeting – Meet Cook County Assessor Fritz Kaegi September 23 @ 6:45 PM - 8:45 PM
- DNC Delegate Information Session September 23 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM