Join us for our Indivisible chapter’s monthly meetings and find out how you can take action to resist the Trump agenda in 2019, as well as how we can and help support progressive legislation and candidates for office.
Our next three meetings (April, May and June) will feature more in depth looks into the issues related to our new Working Groups, and include actions we can take to address these issues head on right now. First up is Climate Change (April 2), Health Care (May 7) and then Election Integrity (June 18).
APRIL 2: Climate Change Legislation: What’s Next? Speak to Climate Change Legislation from their organization’s perspective. We’ll learn more about the Green New Deal and Carbon Pricing legislation and actions we can take to support
* Cam Davis: Commissioner Metropolitan Water Reclamation District.
* Eleanor Revelle: Alderman, City of Evanston, League of Women Voters of the U.S., Climate Change Task Force.
* Mike Zanillo: Citizens Climate Lobby – Illinois State Co-Coordinator.
* Jennifer Linton: Chair of the The Climate Reality Project – Chicago, IL Chapter.
* Regina Gomez, MD: League of Women Voters, Arlington Heights-Buffalo Grove-Mount Prospect, Environmental Issues Specialist.
Current members — please bring a friend and introduce them to Indivisible Evanston! All are welcome to come, learn, and to get involved!